Yesterday our playgroup went to the Coast Guard training base in Petaluma to visit the firestation. You can imagine the excitement of a bunch of 2 and 3 year olds at the firestation. They behaved really well, but you could feel the energy in the air. They were able to sit in the fire truck which Joshua was very exited about. All week he asked if he could ride the fire truck, and all week I tried to convince him that he would not be able to, so he settled on touching the truck. Then we get there, and they let them on the truck. I am sure that he was thinking, "See, Mom. I told you I could ride on the fire truck."
Smokey did a few tricks for the kids. You can see that they had a hard time staying focused in between tricks.







No comments:
Post a Comment