Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Here are some pictures of our Halloween festivities.  Most of the pictures are from our party with the playgroup.  They had so much fun!  

This is our best group picture.  Of course Joshua is behind the fireman, but at least most of the kids are in one place.

I figured that I better snap a picture of the boys while they were being still.


We had the party in the room above the CG Housing office, and the kids went trick or treating to the offices downstairs.  We took them small toys to hand out, but they were so nice and bought candy for the kids too.  That is a kazoo in Joshua's mouth. (I know it looks like a cigar.)


Kristen read the kids a story and played "Ghost, Ghost, Boo."  (Like Duck, Duck, Goose)  It was so cute!  


They also decorated cookies, colored, decorated their trick or treat bags, and ate snacks.


Instead of trick or treating, we went for a walk before supper, ate outside, and handed out candy.   We tried to sit outside all evening, but I had to hold Benjamin because he kept climbing up the concrete steps and getting into the candy, and he is just too heavy to carry around for that long.  I convinced Joshua that it would be more exciting inside because people would ring the doorbell, and he was happy to go inside.  This picture is of Benjamin eating at his new picnic table that we bought with his birthday money.  They really liked eating outside, and it was a lot easier to clean up.  




No comments: