While I watched the election results last night, the boys decided to entertain themselves with a game of Peek a Boo. I had to include all four pictures because it is almost like a slideshow of their game.
Benjamin's turn
Joshua's turn
Benjamin getting Joshua's foot
I don't know why but the boys have really been into their stuffed animals the last few days. Here Joshua is reading them a story. He also sang them a few songs, but I wasn't fast enough to get a video.
Both of the boys are sick right now, and they have had a hard time sleeping. During his nap the past few days, Benjamin has cried forever before going to sleep. This day he kept pointing to the stuffed animals hanging in his room. I finally got one down for him. (Anything to get him to stop crying and go to sleep.) I handed him the kangaroo which he liked for a minute, but he kept pointing to the other animals. I could tell that he wanted a specific one, but I didn't know which one. When I handed him the lion, he hugged it, got in his bed, and went to sleep. He has never slept with a toy or stuffed animal before, but this day he decided he was not going to sleep without it.







2 comments:
That is so sweet! Mia has a puppy that she did that with. She barely played with it then one day she just couldn't live without it.
Hey, you found my blog. Now that somebody read(s) it I might post more often, and make it interesting....HA. You sound like a great mom, recording so much of your boys' lives.
Post a Comment