The boys wore their hats and gloves around the house for the next two days.
These are their holiday pajamas. I know that it is early to wear them, but I want them to get good use out of them.
I have been looking everywhere for a robe for Joshua because he likes to walk around wrapped in his towel after his bath. I finally found one that didn't cost a fortune, and it even has Thomas the Train on it. It doesn't get any better than that.
Just a random picture: We now have two boys who like to climb.







1 comment:
Wow. I think I would have had to smack that lady. Too bad you didn't get it right away or you could have told her how proud you were to have your kid wear it. Some people just take freedom for granted. Seriously! O.K. my blood is starting to boil so I need to stop.
The boys looks so cute in their PJ's!
Post a Comment