Friday, October 3, 2008

Traintown



Our playgroup went to Traintown in Sonoma on Friday, and I took a few pictures of our adventures.  It may not seem very adventurous, but it was very exciting to two little boys.  Traintown is in the middle of Wine Country, so the drive out there was beautiful.  We stopped at one of the wineries on the way home where they have picnic areas and animals for the kids to see.  They enjoyed it so much that I was distracted chasing them down and didn't take any pictures at the winery.  



The train stopped at a child-sized town replica complete with goats and a sheep that the children could feed.  

One of the other moms was holding Benjamin when he looked through the window of the bank building and saw Joshua and me.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a fun time! The boys are getting so big.

Lauren said...

You have a blog too! I'm so excited to find you! Looks like things are going well in California.
Lauren