Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mall visit


We went to the mall today, and the boys played in the indoor play area.  This is really the first time that I have let Benjamin play on his own in a play area/playground, so he really enjoyed the independence.
We had Joshua's hair cut which I have been putting off because I wasn't sure how I was going to do it with both of the boys, but his hair was so out of control, that I couldn't put it off any longer.  Benjamin was pretty patient while he waited in the stroller, and Joshua sat about as still as I have ever seen him sit.  Here are before and after pictures.  In the before picture, he was a little nervous which shows on his face, but he was very good once he got in the chair.

This is after his bath and after I had brushed it, but it doesn't take long for the curls to take over.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm testing to see if this works. Let me know if you get it.

Mom