Friday, October 17, 2008

Golden Gate Park

Our playgroup went to Golden Gate Park today in San Francisco.  We actually only saw a very small part of it; I think that it will take several trips to see the whole thing.  It is really pretty, but I didn't get any pictures of the scenery because I was driving.  We only went to the children's area where there is a carousel and children's playground.  They said that it is the first children's playground ever (1887 I think), but it has obviously been redone several times since then.  After I got home I realized that I didn't get any pictures of Benjamin.  There were too many bigger kids to let him run around very much, but I did help him down a slide a few times, and he rode the carousel for a few minutes.  Both of the boys were a little nervous on the carousel, so Benjamin wanted me to hold him, and Joshua attempted a smile for the camera.  We had to come home after the children's area because it was naptime, but I can't wait to go back.  




No comments: