Target had some Valentine's Day stamps on the One Spot, and the boys loved them. Plus, Benjamin was happy that I actually let him color. He usually just eats the crayons, which he did today, but he spent most of the time coloring. We are
making progress anyway.
We have had this Fireman's costume for awhile, but they rediscovered it today.
Goldfish are Benjamin's new obsession. He got out a measuring cup to use as a bowl and the box of Goldfish by himself, and then tried to figure out how to get them into his "bowl." He did not even tell me that he wanted Goldfish. He just helped himself. He often goes straight for the Goldfish as soon as he gets downstairs in the morning. I cannot convince him that they are not a healthy breakfast.







1 comment:
I love, love, love posts like this. Thank you.
Post a Comment