Well, Matthew left yesterday for a two month deployment. He will actually be in San Diego a lot of the time and out in the Pacific for the rest, so we should be able to talk to him on the phone at least on the weekends. I am trying to keep everything in perspective. Another boat left on Monday for a SIX month deployment in IRAQ, and I try to tell myself that two months is not so bad, but it really doesn't make it any easier. I can assure you, however, that I will not be complaining to the wives of the BOUTWELL about missing my husband. So, for the next two months you can expect lots of random pictures, none of which will be very exciting, but you will get a glimpse into our lives.
While the rest of America is knee deep in snow, we are having beautiful weather here in CA. Here are some pictures of the boys playing outside today.
On the neighbors' trampoline
Joshua has a reward system where he earns beads to put in a cup, and when the cup is full, he gets a treat. He got this soccer net today for his treat, but Benjamin was more interested than Joshua once we got outside.
Taking a ride







1 comment:
Bummer that Matt is gone! I would have a very hard time with that. Tell him he should get in touch with my brother. Ed is stationed in San Diego now. He's been there for less than 2 weeks. He is on a destroyer Ddg91 The Pinkney. I think that's the name.....
Hang in there he'll be home before you know it!
Post a Comment