Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011

These first few pictures are from Benjamin's school at their Christmas celebration. We really like Ben's school, and we love that it is a Christian school so they are actually allowed to talk about Jesus during Christmas time. They performed a program with some really cute songs. They took some traditional Christmas songs and changed to words to match an island Christmas. They also sang some sweet songs about Jesus. I am trying to upload the videos, but imovie is not cooperating this morning. I will try again later.

Benjamin makes a pretty cute snowman!

The kids drew names for Christmas presents. Here he is getting his present from Santa.

I tried to take a picture of Lily-Anne with Santa, and this is what I got...Lily trying to jump out of his lap as fast as possible.

We had a nice Christmas service at church on Sunday. The kids did not have Bible class so that everyone could be together for worship time. Lily and I ended up in the foyer for a good part of it, but the boys were pretty good.

Here is Lily-Anne in her pretty Christmas outfit.


She loves the red shoes that MeMa found.

And I love those curls.





No comments: