Monday, October 31, 2011

Lily-Anne Turns One


Lily waiting for Papa to come home. She stood there, pointed, and said Dada over and over until he got home. (Sometimes she calls him Papa and sometimes Dada...just like the boys.)

For Lily's birthday, we bought her this car. I have always wanted one for the boys, but we never bought one until the neighbor had one in the garage sale that I bought for $10. It even has a gas pump that goes with it. Of course the boys are enjoying it as much as she is. This is her first time to try it out. She is still a little too small for it, so Joshua pushed her around. I think that she likes it.




She decided to help herself to a little snack. You can see that I got out the broom, and then decided to take a picture first. That probably will not win me any mother of the year awards, but I got a couple of cute pictures, so it was worth it.


She loves her brothers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PERFECT!! just your little diaper on sitting on my lap, my hand inside rubbing your warm, soft, bald p---y watching you kick like mad as I bring you to baby orgasm, suck my fingers to taste your p---y