Monday, December 13, 2010

Decorating the Tree

It took me a while to get the decorations up, but we finally did it. Here are the kids decorating the tree. We kind of have a "Charlie Brown" Christmas tree. Some day we will buy a new tree, but I think that we will wait until we get back to The States. I love that we have a place in the new house where we can put the tree in front of the window.

We have been in Guam a year and a half, but I still think that it is crazy that the kids are wearing shorts and a sleeveless dress at Christmas time.


Lily-Anne helping

Joshua looks so big in this picture. (Yes, he is in his underwear.) I can't believe that he is big enough to hold her like this, and look how much she loves it. I LOVE how much the kids love each other. The boys are so protective of Lily, and she always smiles when she sees them or hears their voices. The first thing that Joshua does when we pick him up after school is give her a hug and kiss.


2 comments:

Shelley said...

Your kids are so cute! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

take her soft little hand and put it in your undies, let her touch and play with your weiner it feels real good, if she gets comfy touching it now she will be okay wanking you as she gets a bit older